Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Grammys

I have to admit I have never been an awards show fan. But, recently I've been more impressed. Plus, the E! Red Carpet shows get me really excited beforehand. I watched the Golden Globes this year and really liked it. The Grammys, however, were just amazingly awesome.

Favorite moments:


[Via ABC News]

Justin Timberlake
Bringing down the house with Jay-Z and debuting another new song. I'm sorry, JT can do no wrong.

Bonnie Raitt and John Mayer
 I'm legit obsessed with both of these artists. Big time.

The Weight
No words. Elton John?? Zac Brown? Alabama Shakes. AND Mumford? I die.

Kelly Clarkson covering Carole King
Two amazing women. One beautiful song.

Best Dressed:

[via HuffingtonPost]

Taylor SwiftUm, have you seen these hilarious GIFs?

[via HuffingtonPost]

Carrie Underwood
Who apparently hates Taylor and requested to be sat far away from her - not sure if I believe this...

Worst Dressed:

[via HuffingtonPost]

Adele
No, just... no.

[via JustJared]

Florence Welch
Is she a lizard? A dinosaur? It's the Pantone color of the year, but I'm scared....

What did you think? What did you love or hate? I'm actually kind of excited for the Oscars now, even though I'm definitely more of a music person than a movie person.

No comments:

Post a Comment