Sunday, February 10, 2013

Taking the plunge

I resisted making a blog. I love social media. I work for the social media arm of a public relations company. I Facebook, I Instagram, I tweet, I Foursquare, I just started Vine-ing and now...finally, I'm blogging.

I've always looked at blogging to be a little self-important. I feel awkward writing about myself, and like I've said before, I'm not a writer. But, I think my mind is changing. Time to take the blogging plunge.

It's not that I don't love blogs. One of my favorite things to do is curl up with my iPad and pull up Flipboard and swipe through all of my favorite blogs. They leave me feeling inspired and creative. Recently I decided, "Hey, I can do that, too!"

I'm hoping this blog can be a fun outlet for me to expand a little on the short snippets that I share daily on other networks.

Wish me luck!

2 comments: