Monday, February 4, 2013

The beginning



I am not a goal-setter. I am a spontaneous, fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants, whatever’s on my mind is what matters now type of girl.
I am also not a writer. I’m a pile-a-bunch-of-words-together-and-hope-you-get-what-I’m-saying type of girl.
I’m starting this blog to change that.
am an ideas person. I am a planner. I am an organized, type-A…mess. Oxymoron? Yes. Does this work to my advantage? Yes. When I put my mind to it.
At any given time I have a hundred half-baked new ideas floating through my head.
This blog is an attempt to change that.
At work the other day I was asked about goals. I stated that I’d like to become a stronger writer and a more comfortable public speaker. I guess a blog hits both of those. 
I started a blog once before. I was 18. I made precisely one post about wondering how weird it is that we’ve all, at some time, appeared in the background of a stranger’s photo. Somewhere, someone you’ve never met has a photo of you. Actually, lots of people probably do. Deep stuff, right? Hopefully this blog will be a bit more interesting and will contain more than one post.
So, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment